NUEVO! Elija entre 1 millón de alojamientos en 200 países: habitaciones privadas, apartamentos y hoteles LGTB-friendly
I have a super cozy and comfy apartment available to rent for up to 4 people. The unit comes with ample natural light, a spacious bedroom with a king size bed, kitchen with new appliances, and comfy living spaces. If you have a group larger than 4, there are other rooms available to rent in the unit above for an additional cost. Feel free to inquire for this.
This is a self check-in property and for security purposes, your key pad code will be sent to you the day of arrival in order to ensure there is no early or unauthorized entry.
The unit is located within walking distance to Downtown and some of the best restaurants and nightlife in Chicago (approx. 10 min.) During the warmer months you can sit out on the rooftop deck or patio to enjoy a glass of wine and the view. Relax in the unit after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping. Feel free to make full use of the kitchen. This is a pet and kid friendly home, but please be sure to let me know in advance.
There's an amazing cafe named Windy City Cafe very close if you want coffee or other breakfast items - an excellent brunch spot.
You'll have access to the living room, kitchen, bathroom, dining room, the deck and patio. The bathroom will have towels, soap, shampoo & conditioner, and a hairdryer. There's also a CVS around the corner in case you need to get anything.
I have high-speed Wifi as well as Netflix and apps accessible via the smart TV (no cable) if you want to spend some time indoors. Free laundry facilities are also available in case you need.
Please note there are other guests and tenants that stay in the building so please be respectful.
I have a super cozy and comfy apartment available to rent for up to 4 people. The unit comes with ample natural light, a spacious bedroom with a king size bed, kitchen with new appliances, and comfy living spaces. If you have a group larger than 4, there are other rooms available to rent in the unit above for an additional cost. Feel free to inquire for...Leer más
I will summarize the house rules in one phrase: “Be respectful." I put a lot of time and effort and take pride in offering the best stay and experience that I can, but over the course of time, there have been some less than stellar experiences with guests who have behaved poorly. Most guests have been great, so these rules will likely just be common sense for you. (I really don’t think that you’re an 8-year-old.)
- First and foremost, you gotta be nice to stay here or we just aren’t a match. Bad attitudes and disrespect to me, neighbors or other guests in the building will not be tolerated whatsoever and are grounds for denying or cancelling a reservation. Sorry! (Not sorry)
- I really do want you to enjoy your stay! I put a lot of time and effort in, and I want this to be a five-star experience for you. If there's anything missing, broken, or just not right, you agree to let me know ASAP. Communication is key. If you don’t communicate that something does not meet your standards or expectations, or that you are upset or disappointed in something, then you are not giving me the chance to make things right. I will respond as quickly as possible.
- Normal check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is noon. I will do my best to accommodate early check-ins/late check-outs but cannot make guarantees. Please don’t get upset if I can’t make this happen. I need to get the room and space ready for other guests and it takes time to clean and prepare. If you’re requesting a late checkout, please request 24 hours before you leave. Unapproved late checkouts will be a half day charge. Please be flexible with check-in times if booking with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- If you have an oopsie (a friend gets sick, nosebleed, a bed accident, something breaks, your pet has an accident, etc.), be responsible by both cleaning up after yourself and also letting me know as soon as possible so I can help as needed. Damages will come out of your deposit.
- Don't do anything illegal on the property (internet/drugs/violence).
- If you have questions about how to use the washer and dryer, ask. Any damage, destruction or misuse will be charged back.
- Do not consume food or beverage in the unit that you haven't brought. The same applies to using personal toiletry items.
- Normal noises, please. Most people in the building are winding down around 11 p.m. so please especially monitor your noise levels after that time, especially since there is a tenant that lives in the unit right below and I don't want them be unnecessarily be kept up by your partying...it'll make him sad that he can't be a part of the party too!
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house but you can have a puff on the front porch. Evidence of indoor or rooftop smoking will be charged at $300 as it takes time to air out and sanitize the space.
- Please use the rooftop and back patio responsibly. All guests in the building have access to use and enjoy the rooftop and patio during normal times. No using the rooftop after 10:30 p.m. or if there is snow on the ground.
- No events or parties are allowed. No unauthorized visitors, otherwise they will be billed at the same rate as an extra overnight guest.
- Mail and packages should not be sent to this address without prior authorization.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No wet wipes, personal hygiene products, feminine products, food, etc. should be flushed at any time. If it is found that anything other than toilet paper has been flushed and messes up the system, you will be charged for damages that are incurred.
- VERY IMPORTANT - Be respectful of the space. Remember…this is my home and where I live, not a hotel. So please pick up after yourself and do your best to leave it as you found it, which includes throwing away leftovers and food you’ve brought with you and respecting my belongings and privacy.
- Please remove shoes upon entering. It helps keep the space clean, especially when it’s rainy or snowy.
- Free parking is available on streets nearby or I can provide parking stickers to park on my street for $4 per sticker per day.
- Please submit an inquiry by clicking on “Contact Host” if you’re looking to book for more than 2 people to ensure I have space to accommodate everyone. I have a sofa bed for additional guests or rooms in my upstairs downstairs unit. Sleeping on the couch is prohibited. Pricing you have booked is set and final one week before check-in.
- Ask in advance for set up of the sofa bed. I want to make sure we get you the bedding you need for the right number of guests. Setup of the sofa bed for 2 guests is $10.
- Local Chicagoland guests are required to provide names of guests and produce matching ID’s upon check-in.
- I am not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities or for the loss of guest personal belongings, or valuables. Please note if you’re bringing the kids with you, the unit is not toddler or baby-proofed, so again, we are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
- If you have a pet, be sure to notify me. $30 pet fee.
- Again…Ask if there's anything you need. I can't turn your frown upside down if you haven't told me.
- If you have read these house rules and agree to them, please confirm via message and say "DUNZO!"
I will summarize the house rules in one phrase: “Be respectful." I put a lot of time and effort and take pride in offering the best stay and experience that I can, but over the course of time, there have been some less than stellar experiences wit...leer más
There are several great restaurants, cafes, bars, stores, music venues, parks and other attractions in the neighborhood, Bustling and trendy Wicker Park & Bucktown and Logan Square are about a quick 5 to 10-minute trip via train (3-4 stops). Or if you want to go downtown or Magnificent Mile, those are also about 10 to 15 minutes by public transit. If you want food delivered, you can use GrubHub.
There is limited free parking on my street. Free parking spots are right across the street from the house. Permit parking is available and I can get you parking passes with enough notice. Each one is $4 and will allow you to park on my street for 24 hours. If you are flying into the city, the Blue Line will bring you directly from O'Hare airport. Two more stops on the train will take you to the loop for business or recreation in about 10 minutes. If you are arriving from Midway airport on the Orange Line, it will take you around 30 minutes to get here. Besides the train, there are buses that can take you anywhere you need. And of course, there are taxis and Uber/Lyft if you don't wish to use public transit.
There are several great restaurants, cafes, bars, stores, music venues, parks and other attractions in the neighborhood, Bustling and trendy Wicker Park & Bucktown and Logan Square are about a quick 5 to 10-minute trip via train (3-4 stops). Or if you want to go downtown or Magnificent Mile, thos...leer más
Viaja tranquilo mientras conectas con la comunidad gay. Como la plataforma de alojamiento gay mas grande del mundo, misterb&b garantiza pagos seguros, Cobertura del seguro de reserva, y un servicio de atención al cliente que está a tú disposición.
La solicitud de un depósito de seguridad depende del anfitrión. Si figura un depósito de seguridad en el anuncio, el importe se mostrará debajo del precio por noche.
Te enviaremos un correo electrónico con la información de contacto del anfitrión cuando la reserva se haya procesado satisfactoriamente. Inicia sesión en tu cuenta de misterb&b y visita Mis viajes. Aquí encontrarás el estado y los detalles de todas las reservas y las solicitudes de reserva.