If you love waterfalls, Croatia is a fantastic country to visit. Thanks to a jagged coastline and mountains flush with rivers, waterfalls thrive in this beautiful region.
The Krka river is a phenomenon while making its way to the Adriatic sea; it forms many lakes, falls and water currents. Because of the natural beauty and geological characteristics around the Krka River was declared a National park in 1985. The park encompasses' an area of 109 km2 and follows along the river Krka about 2 km down river from Knin to Skradin.
The biggest advantage of Krka on this tour? Swimming! You can actually swim in the river, which is strictly forbidden in other National Parks.
- Free time for lunch in a local tavern: I have a few places that you'll not be disappointed :-)
Afterward, we'll drive back to Split for the visit of the Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian. The ruins of the Palace, built between the 3rd and the4th centuries A. D. , could be found throughout the city. . .
- sightseeing of the Krka waterfalls National park
- sightseeing of the Historical Complex of Split with the Palace of Diocletian (if wanted and if you'll have time at your disposition)
- tour arranging and planning costs
- me as your private licensed guide
- travel costs (where needed) and taxes
- driver's fees (where needed)
- air-conditioned Suzuki S-Cross 4x4 (or similar)
- parking costs
- entrance fees for the Krka Waterfalls National Park
1-4 participants: 450 EURO
5-7 participants: 650 EURO
Welcome to all of my future friends arriving in Split (and in Croatia).
I'm a professional and licensed guide for the last 15 years with long experience in the tourism business.
My country is rich with natural and cultural beauties, like the Krka Waterfalls National Park that became one of my favorite destinations...
The Krka Park is a "must see" destination in Dalmatian region. Since my tours are all private, you'll not be "under pressure" like taking a regular tour on the bus with other participants.
During the last years, I found that private tours are the best experience to discover a destination, and the most important of all: to enjoy discovering it!
So, if you want to relax, and to feel special, join me for a customized tour just for you!
- Licensed Tour Guide, from 2005
- EU Professional driving license for passenger transport
- University degree in History and Economics at the University of Split
- Association of tour guides in Split (DTVS) - presidency member
- Member of Association of guides in Dubrovnik
- Proud partner of IGLTA
With misterb&b, experience a more welcoming world. From private rooms and apartments to LGBTQ-friendly hotels, you have the option to stay in the heart of gay districts as well as other neighborhoods in the places you visit. A loft in Soho, a shared room in Barcelona or in the Castro, a gay-friendly hotel in Le Marais or in Chelsea, experience misterb&b in all gay travel destinations! Activate the connection option on your profile and connect with other misterb&b travelers at your destination city or hotel! Problems with misterb&b? Please refer to our Help Center. misterb&b is not affiliated, endorsed, or otherwise associated with Airbnb.
Your account has been suspended for security reason. For further information, please contact our Trust & Safety team at firstname.lastname@example.org