Situated right next to Melbourne’s CBD (Downtown), this professionally styled 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Carlton comes with air-conditioning, heating and secure parking. It’s a short walk to Melbourne’s buzzy Lygon Street shops, supermarkets and eateries, and is close to RMIT and major hospitals - Royal Melbourne, Royal Women, Royal Children, the Peter Macallum Cancer Centre and the Melbourne Dental College/Hospital.
As you walk into this newly painted and decorated space, you’ll love the ambience created by our professional stylist, with elegant soft greys perfectly complimenting the warm oranges and yellows in the furnishings and artwork.
An open plan kitchen/living/dining space has both heating and air-conditioning. The kitchen is fully appointed with dishwasher, family size fridge, 4-burner gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave and coffee maker. The living/dining areae features stylish polished floorboards and has a table with stools for 4 and a Smart 50” TV.
The spacious bedroom is carpeted and also has newly installed air-conditioning, a queen sized bed, new blinds and lots of wardrobe space. Double doors off the bedroom lead to a private balcony. The bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles, an enormous shower recess and comes complete with washing machine and dryer.
Carlton is an inner-northern suburb of Melbourne, right next to the CBD (Downtown) and famous for its ‘Little Italy’ precinct centred on Lygon Street. It’s only a short stroll from the apartment and home to a multitude of shops, eateries, supermarkets, pubs and Cinema Nova. The suburb also features beautiful 19th century Victorian architecture and the Carlton Gardens, the location of the Royal Exhibition Building, one of Australia's few man-made sites with World Heritage status. Many major Melbourne hospitals are also close at hand - Royal Melbourne, Royal Women, Royal Children, the Peter Macallum Cancer Centre and the Melbourne Dental College
The apartment comes with its own security car space, but if you prefer public transport, Melbourne’s iconic trams (light rail) are just a short walk from the apartment and provide regular services into the CBD, South Melbourne, Brunswick and the Chapel Street shopping precinct. Of course, you’re in a very convenient location, close to the CBD, and walking is always a great option.
Other Things to Note:
* Have you got a baby or an infant traveling with you? We're happy to arrange the hire and delivery of baby items, subject to availability, with excellent package rates for two or more items. Please note that we require a minimum of two days notice, with full payment completed before the items are delivered.
* Extra $40/night will be charged for guests after 2 or if the sofa bed needs to be prepared.
* An additional $40 will be charged to your total if a check-in happens after 8 pm, and we require your arrival time as the Concierge does not live on site.
* A mandatory full clean of the property and complete linen change will be done every 4 weeks and added to your total booking amount for any booking longer than a month. This will be added to your total amount and processed separately.
* Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Situated right next to Melbourne’s CBD (Downtown), this professionally styled 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Carlton comes with air-conditioning, heating and secure parking. It’s a short walk to Melbourne’s buzzy Lygon Street shops, supermarkets and eateries, and is close to RMIT and major hospitals - Royal Melbourne, ...
Viaje com total paz de espírito enquanto contacta a comunidade gay. Na qualidade de maior serviço de hotelaria gay do mundo, o misterb&b garante pagamentos seguros, Cobertura do Seguro de Reserva, e uma equipa de apoio ao cliente à sua inteira disposição.
Depende do anfitrião pedir ou não o pagamento de um depósito de segurança. Caso exista um depósito de segurança no anúncio, o valor é apresentado abaixo do preço por noite.
Após uma reserva bem-sucedida, será enviado um email de confirmação com a informação de contacto do anfitrião para o seu endereço de email. Entre na sua conta misterb&b e visite Minhas viagens. Aqui, encontrará o estado e os detalhes de todas as suas reservas e pedidos de reserva.