3-bedroom Quiet house in Ottawa away from the city noise with walking distance to Starbucks, Second Cup, Dairy Queen, Yorgo’s, Green Papaya, the Experimental farm bike trail, Clyde Avenue shopping, Central Park, Busses to downtown, less than 5 minutes to the main 417 highway, and 10 minutes drive to downtown. An ideal location to access many of Ottawa and Kanata’s attractions.
3-bedroom Quiet house in Ottawa away from the city noise with walking distance to Starbucks, Second Cup, Dairy Queen, Yorgo’s, Green Papaya, the Experimental farm bike trail, Clyde Avenue shopping, Central Park, Busses to downtown, less than 5 minutes to the main 417 highway, and 10 minutes drive to downtown. An ideal location to access many of Ottawa a...Read more
For the safety, comfort and convenience of everyone in the home, we have over time compiled a comprehensive Home Guide and House Rules based on our experience and feedback from guests. We have no intention of offending anyone with our lists of rules. However, having them clearly stated will help us to organize and manage our home and ensure an understanding from all our guests of the role each of us play so as not to inconvenient or encroach upon the time, privacy and/or possession of the hosts and other guests.
We have hosted many wonderful guests. For our future guests, we would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding. We wish for you to have a lovely and memorable stay and for us to be happy to have you in our home too.
Check-in time is between 3pm to 9pm.
Any time other than the stipulated timing must be approved by the host via the message centre in advance.
HOME GUIDE & HOUSE RULES
1. Please do not slam the door upon entering or leaving the house. Close all doors gently including bedroom and bathroom doors. As houses in Canada are made of wood, the sound and reverberation can travel through the entire house that can affect all at home.
2. Kindly remove shoes upon entering the house and place them under the bench neatly right by the door. It helps that dirt and slush are confined to one area. To prevent tripping, please do not leave shoes on the floor at the entrance door or in front of the entrance closet. I will also try to obey this rule.
3. Wet umbrellas must be closed and placed inside the bucket right by the entrance door.
4. Please do not drag luggage on the hardwood floor and up or down the wooden stairs as it can cause deep scratches and chipping of steps.
5. This is a smoke-free home. Guests must also not smoke along the sidewalk in front of the house to avoid passive smoking and littering of cigarette butts.
6. Lighting of candles or burning of incense are prohibited as they are considered hazardous.
7. Please switch off room lights when not in use and when leaving the house.
8. Please do not move or remove any furniture, pictures or items in the room.
1. Rooms are for single occupancy only unless previously approved during booking. No visitors are allowed into our home without our permission during the day. No visitors are allowed to stay overnight.
2. Please avoid opening room windows as the house is air conditioned. close room windows when leaving the house.
USE OF KITCHEN
1. Guests may have complimentary coffee in the morning when available.
2. Guests are allowed to toast their own bread in the kitchen..
Stove is not available to use.
1) Guests must make a request for laundry service in advance. An appointed time will be agreed upon and payment made. All laundry must be completed before 9:30 pm.
2) Cost of using the washer/dryer:
- $5 using cold/warm water and includes detergent and softener.
-Washing and drying period for each machine is 30 mins.
- $1 for use of hot water
- $1 for every additional 15 mins or part thereof for Washer/Dryer. No guest is allowed to operate the laundry machines on their own. Laundry machines must only be operated by the hosts or their representative.
3) Guest must not operate the washer/dryer machines in our absence. A representative will be available to assist.
4) Do not remove any laundry in the washer and dryer without checking with the hosts.
5) All buttons and zippers must be fastened and all pockets emptied before placing them in the washer.
6) The clothes will be put into the drying machine on medium heat for no more than 30 minutes or less depending on the load. Guests can collect them when drying is completed.
7) The host will not be held responsible for damage to any clothing as settings of the machines must be agreed upon before washing and drying.
8) Hand washing of clothes is not encouraged at the sink as counter tops and cabinets can get wet and cause problems.
9) If hand washing is required to remove stains, please ensure that counters and cabinets are wiped dry. Ensure there is no dripping from wet clothing. Towel used for wiping must be hung to dry at the laundry area.
10. Guests must use their own detergent for hand washing of clothes as our detergent is only for machine use.
We expect our guests to be respectful to everyone in our home and to exercise common sense and good judgement throughout their stay.
Please enjoy your stay and welcome to Ottawa.
For the safety, comfort and convenience of everyone in the home, we have over time compiled a comprehensive Home Guide and House Rules based on our experience and feedback from guests. We have no intention of offending anyone with our lists of rul...read more
Ottawa downtown attractions are easily accessible from the house, but if you are walking, the Experimental Farm bike trail is beautiful and is less than 300 meters from the house. You can have a drink a St-Louis bar and Grill, 600 meters from the house, a coffee at Starbucks and Second Cup in the same mall as Wallmart, or shopping on Merivale street. Menchie's, Dairy Queen, Barley Moe, ********, Burger King, Harvey's, Burger King and many more are a short walk away.
Ottawa downtown attractions are easily accessible from the house, but if you are walking, the Experimental Farm bike trail is beautiful and is less than 300 meters from the house. You can have a drink a St-Louis bar and Grill, 600 meters from the house, a coffee at Starbucks and Second Cup in the...read more
Travel with peace of mind while connecting with the gay community. As the largest gay hotelier in the world, misterb&b guarantees secure payments, Booking insurance Coverage, and a customer support team that is at your service.
It is up to the host to ask for a security deposit. If there is a security deposit on the listing, the amount is displayed underneath the price per night.
A confirmation e-mail with the contact information of your host will be sent to your e-mail address upon a successful reservation. Login to your misterb&b account and visit My travels. Here you will find the status and details of all your reservations and booking requests.