misterb&b Equity Crowdfunding Campaign: $770,000+ Raised Already. Invest Now! (from $100 USD)
Premium corner unit located on the 3rd floor of “The International” in Lauderdale By The Sea, FL with direct beach/ocean views. If you are looking for a crowded mega-resort with hundreds of other vacationers, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a relaxing/romantic/private getaway on a quiet beach you have found what exactly you are looking for.
My non-smoking studio unit is fully equipped, quiet and clean. Furnished with queen size Murphy bed, plus futon couch/bed, complete kitchen, full bath, Free WiFi, cable TV with movie channels, charcoal grill, heated pool, laundry facilities on each floor, elevator, assigned parking space*. * Due to parking space size, NO R/V or full size truck parking can be accommodated.
It has everything you need to be comfortable, just bring your beach clothes and personal items.
Grab the supplied beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella and cooler provided in the apartment, walk out the gate, and you will be on the beach relaxing. Walk along the beach to Lauderdale by the Sea Pier, or to Pompano Pier, for dining, nightlife, clubs, shopping, water sports, site seeing, attractions, entertainment and other activities to make your week in Lauderdale-By-The-Sea vacation even more fun. While I am not a golfer, prior guests have said there are some really nice courses nearby.
There is also locked bicycle room, so if you bring bikes you have plenty of room to store those as well. Short ride to Las Olas. 25-mile drive to Miami Beach. For those that don't wish to drive Uber is a viable option
Premium corner unit located on the 3rd floor of “The International” in Lauderdale By The Sea, FL with direct beach/ocean views. If you are looking for a crowded mega-resort with hundreds of other vacationers, this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a relaxing/romantic/private getaway on a quiet beach you have found what exactly you ar...Read more
These guidelines have been compiled and approved by your Board of Directors for the convenience of the owners, residents and independent contractors. It is the responsibility of each resident to become thoroughly familiar with all of these rules and regulations. Strict observance will create and maintain an atmosphere of dignity and harmony for our community. These rules shall apply to and be binding upon all the residents of the building whether owners or not:
• Units shall be used for residential purposes only and such use shall be consistent with all existing laws and provisions of the Declaration of Condominium and bylaws of the International Studio Apartments Association.
• Unit owners shall not use nor permit the use of their premises in any manner which would be disturbing, be of nuisance to other residents, unlawful, or in such a way as to be injurious to the reputation of the International Studio Apartments. All residents are entitled to an enjoyable environment, please respect your fellow residents.
• Children must be supervised at all times. Children who are guests of the residents shall not be permitted to play in the walkways, corridors, elevators, or stairways of the building.
• Individual radio, TV aerials or antennas including satellite dishes are not permitted on the exterior walls or the roof of the building. Attachments to the exterior walls, windows and gates of the building are not permitted. No lockboxes shall be attached to the exterior of the property. For security purposes; owners, or their designated agents, must meet personally with their tenants to provide keys. Prohibited items that are attached to the property in violation of this policy will be removed by maintenance personnel.
• The sidewalks, entrances, driveways, passages, walkways, foyers, elevator, vestibules, stairways, corridors and halls must not be obstructed, in any manner, by residents, or used for any purpose other than ingress or egress to and from the premises. No personal items shall be left in the common areas unattended. Nothing shall be hung or displayed from the railings or fences. All residents understand that beach/pool accessories (beach chairs, floatation devices, fins, masks, snorkels, towels, coolers, swimwear, etc.) must not be left in common areas including but not limited to the railings of the walkways. Maintenance will discard any items left unattended.
• Residents and their guests must dispose of their trash inside the dumpster. Larger items like beds, sofas and appliances are not to be placed in or around the dumpster. Arrangements must be made to have the old items removed by the store where you purchased replacements or hauled away to the county dump site by the owner. Similarly, construction debris is to be removed from premises by contractor and not placed in the dumpster. Please place recyclable items into the appropriate recycling containers provided and break down cardboard boxes to minimize space used.
• All doors and gates leading to common elements shall be closed at all times except when in actual use for ingress and egress to and from common elements. If you see a gate stuck open please close it. This is for the security of all residents.
• Recreation room must be left in a clean and organized fashion. When leaving the recreation room please turn out the lights and turn off the air conditioner.
• No glass containers, bottles or cups of any kind may be used in outdoor common areas of the property such as near the pool area, patio, etc. Please use plastic/acrylic cups, containers etc. This is for the safety of all.
• Pool hours are from dawn to dusk.
• There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised at all times.
• Keep the pee, poop, sweat, blood, and dirt out of the pool.
Stay out of the pool if you have an open wound (for example, from surgery or a piercing) that is not covered with a waterproof bandage.
Any person who is incontinent or not fully potty trained must wear appropriate waterproof clothing when entering or being carried into the pool. No regular diapers.
Stay out of the water if you have diarrhea.
Shower before you get in the water. Rinsing off in the shower for just 1-minute removes most of the dirt or anything else on your body.
Take kids on regular bathroom breaks.
Check diapers, and change them in a bathroom, not poolside, to keep germs away from the pool.
• Bicycles may be stored in the "bike room" at owner's/renter's own risk.
• Storm shutters, shall be properly labeled and be stored in the “commercial unit” (CU-400)
• Storage of personal items is not allowed in the recreation room at any time. Maintenance will discard any items left unattended.
• No flammable liquids (i.e. charcoal lighter, paint thinner, etc.) should be stored in the storage lockers at any time.
• The condition of your unit affects all units. Please maintain your home.
• Parking spaces shall be used solely and exclusively for automobiles. No motorcycles, full size pickup trucks, full size vans, watercraft, trailers or commercial vehicles are allowed.
• Every unit has a designated parking space and placard. The residential parking placard and license plate must be visible at all times when parked at The International.
• Daytime (8 AM to 8 PM) parking is not allowed in the designated “Guest Parking” spots unless the vehicle displays a guest parking placard issued to each resident by the association.
• Overnight (10 PM to 6 AM) parking is not allowed in the designated “Guest Parking” spots unless the owner registers the vehicle for guest parking at: ********
• Due to limited available guest parking, and in fairness to all owners/residents, guest registration is limited to no more than 2 consecutive days.
• The dedicated handicapped parking spaces are for the exclusive use of handicapped residents and their guests only at all times. Both a handicapped placard or plates AND either display a valid resident/daytime guest placard or be a registered overnight guest.
• Parking rules will be enforced and violators subject to being towed at the owner’s expense.
• NO PETS are allowed at any time by owner, residents or their guests.
• Renters should first contact their landlord regarding any issues or concerns unless there is an emergency. In case of emergency, please call 911.
• No more than 4 persons may spend the night in any studio unit.
• Smoking is not allowed on the walkways, stairways, recreation room nor pool. Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking areas only.
• Any and all repairs, major remodeling or construction in your unit must be approved by the Board of Directors before intended work is started Any Plumbing, Electrical, or Structural modification within a unit is required to have all necessary building permits (as per local building codes), engineer reports, and any necessary inspections completed in a timely and legal manner. All work must be performed by licensed and insured contractors. Proof of current liability insurance and the Worker’s Comp Form is to be completed and included with the construction request letter. Contractors are permitted to perform construction services Monday through Friday only. Work that creates invasive noise must commence after 9 AM and conclude by 5 PM, this includes “Do it yourself” projects.
• The owner is responsible to provide to the board of the association current emergency contact information for all residents; whether owner occupied, monthly rental or short-term rental. This information must be kept up to date for any and all changes in residency.
• Each owner is required to provide a duplicate key to their unit to be stored in the Association’s office (see Board President) as required by State law for protection and preservation of the premises. This key may only be used for emergency access to a unit and must not leave the possession of a Board member when in use.
A copy of the full “Condo Docs”, including the Declaration of Condominium and association bylaws are available online at ********
These guidelines have been compiled and approved by your Board of Directors for the convenience of the owners, residents and independent contractors. It is the responsibility of each resident to become thoroughly familiar with all of these rules and regulations. Strict observance will create a...read more
Strict cancellation policy means: 70% refund for cancellation submitted to misterb&b more than 14 days before confirmed arrival date, 30% refund for cancellation submitted to misterb&b up to the 1st day of the confirmed arrival date. In both cases, the refund excludes misterb&b Service Fees paid by the guest and by the host. If the stay is interrupted, the guest will have no right to receive a refund.
Building is directly on the beach. Short Uber ride to Wilton Manors
Building is directly on the beach. Short Uber ride to Wilton Manors
Travel with peace of mind while connecting with the gay community. As the largest gay hotelier in the world, misterb&b guarantees secure payments, Booking insurance Coverage, and a customer support team that is at your service.
It is up to the host to ask for a security deposit. If there is a security deposit on the listing, the amount is displayed underneath the price per night.
A confirmation e-mail with the contact information of your host will be sent to your e-mail address upon a successful reservation. Login to your misterb&b account and visit My travels. Here you will find the status and details of all your reservations and booking requests.