Jaume's listing Report this listing
About the place
Chanel, Burberrys, Louis Vuitton, Carolina Herrera, Versace, Mont Blanc, Lladró... are just a few of the names you'll see in the classiest, chicest and most cosmopolitan area, Barcelona's own golden mile where the design and exclusivity of world famous brands, dot the landscape on Passeig de Gràcia left and right.
Such is the setting for this business class apartment, whose essence is all wrapped up in luxury, our fantastic Red Carpet flat, on Passeig de Gràcia, in the heart of Barcelona's most elegant area for shopping, dining and sightseeing... To the left, La Pedrera (Casa Milà), to the right, La Casa Batlló and in the middle, your place to be in Barcelona.
Refurbished from the bottom up just a few months ago, this flat is 240 m2 (about 2500 sqft), has 4 bedrooms plus 3 full baths and jacuzzi.
• Two of the bedrooms are extra large suites, one of which also has a table for coffee or getting some work done
• Bathrooms are spanking brand new, each one accented in a different color matching the interior decor. Two have walk-in showers, and the other has a jetted bathtub
• Dining room has table for up to 12 people
• Wifi is included
• Comfortable cozy sofas around the big screen TV and there are also TV's in every bedroom
• Spacious and sleek kitchen where you can cook up a storm or just gather around for an informal few drinks and hors d'oeuvres
• Total soundproofing for a perfect night's sleep
• Stunning views over the Passeig de Gràcia, including Gaudí's famous La Pedrera (Casa Milà) on the apartment's two balconies
PDG Grand apartment
Of all Barcelona's areas, the Eixample may be the most exciting to live in.
It doesn't have the overt "touristiness" of the Old Town, nor is it the sleepy residential of the Sarrià area. In essence the Eixample is Barcelona's answer to Midtown - It's where you will find the largest concentration of restaurants, bars and commerce - with a bit of village thrown in to boot: many of the shops are family run and have been around for generations.
The Mercat de la Concepció just a few blocks away, is where you can find all you fresh ingredients - fruit, vegetables, meat, poultry, fish. There is also a growing cluster of designer furniture and home decoration stores on C/Aragó. Barcelona's two main shopping streets - Rambla Catalunya and Passeig de Gràcia are right here.
There are two cultural centres a stone's throw from the apartment, Barcelona's conservatory, on the corner of València and Bruc runs a program of concerts, some of them with free admission (Barcelona's conservatory). La Casa Elizalde has a broad spectrum of programming there as well (Casa Elizalde). And we couldn't leave out Gaudí - his Casà Milà (La Pedrera) and Casa Batlló are both on Passeig de Gràcia.
Travel with peace of mind while connecting with the gay community. As the largest gay hotelier in the world, misterb&b guarantees secure payments, Booking insurance Coverage, and a customer support team that is at your service.
It is up to the host to ask for a security deposit. If there is a security deposit on the listing, the amount is displayed underneath the price per night.
A confirmation e-mail with the contact information of your host will be sent to your e-mail address upon a successful reservation. Login to your misterb&b account and visit My travels. Here you will find the status and details of all your reservations and booking requests.
You have more questions? Consult our Help Center
Other listings in Barcelona