I have a comfy private bedroom available to rent that sleeps up to 2 people in a nice spacious unit with updated living spaces. The room comes with ample natural light, closet, nightstand, lamp, full size platform bed with built-in drawers for storage and a remote controlled ceiling fan. If you have a group larger than 2, there are other rooms available to rent for an additional cost. Just let me know what rooms you'd like.
This is a self check-in property and for security purposes, your key pad code will be sent to you the day of arrival in order to ensure there is no early or unauthorized entry.
The unit is located within walking distance to hip Wicker Park and Logan Square for some of the best hidden gems, restaurants and nightlife in Chicago (approx. 10 min.) Relax in the unit after a busy day of sightseeing or shopping. Feel free to make full use of the kitchen. This is a pet friendly home, but please be sure to let me know in advance if you have a pet, have any allergies or want to confirm there are no pets staying in the unit.
There's an amazing coffee shop named Ipsento down the street if you want coffee or other breakfast items.
You'll have access to the living room, dining area, fully stocked kitchen and a shared bathroom. I'll have towels, soap, shampoo & conditioner, and a hairdryer. There's also a Walgreens around the corner in case you need to get anything that you may have forgotten.
I have high-speed Wifi as well as Netflix and other apps via the smart TV (no cable) if you want to spend some time indoors. Free laundry facilities are also available in the basement in case you need.
Please note there may be other guests that stay in the unit so please be respectful of common spaces and noise levels.
I have a comfy private bedroom available to rent that sleeps up to 2 people in a nice spacious unit with updated living spaces. The room comes with ample natural light, closet, nightstand, lamp, full size platform bed with built-in drawers for storage and a remote controlled ceiling fan. If you have a group larger than 2, there are other rooms available...Read more
I will summarize the house rules in one phrase: “Be respectful." I put a lot of time and effort and take pride in offering the best stay and experience that I can, but over the course of time, there have been some less than stellar experiences with guests who have behaved poorly. Most guests have been great, so these rules will likely just be common sense for you. (I really don’t think that you’re an 8-year-old.)
- First and foremost, you gotta be nice to stay here or we just aren’t a match. Bad attitudes and disrespect to me, neighbors or other guests in the building will not be tolerated whatsoever and are grounds for denying or cancelling a reservation. Sorry! (Not sorry)
- I really do want you to enjoy your stay! I put a lot of time and effort in, and I want this to be a five-star experience for you. If there's anything missing, broken, or just not right, you agree to let me know ASAP. Communication is key. If you don’t communicate that something does not meet your standards or expectations, or that you are upset or disappointed in something, then you are not giving me the chance to make things right. I will respond as quickly as possible.
- Normal check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is noon. I will do my best to accommodate early check-ins/late check-outs but cannot make guarantees. Please don’t get upset if I can’t make this happen. I need to get the room and space ready for other guests and it takes time to clean and prepare. If you’re requesting a late checkout, please request 24 hours before you leave. Unapproved late checkouts will be a half day charge. Please be flexible with check-in times if booking with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- If you have an oopsie (a friend gets sick, nosebleed, a bed accident, something breaks, your pet has an accident, etc.), be responsible by both cleaning up after yourself and also letting me know as soon as possible so I can help as needed. Damages will come out of your deposit.
- Don't do anything illegal on the property (internet/drugs/violence).
- Normal noises, please. Most people in the building are winding down around 11 p.m. so please especially monitor your noise levels after that time. -Please no using the kitchen or laundry facilities after 11 p.m. so that it doesn't disturb other guests in the unit. If you have questions about how to use the washer and dryer, ask. Any damage, destruction or misuse will be charged back.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house but you can have a puff on the front porch or back deck. Evidence of indoor smoking will be charged at $150 as it takes time to air out and sanitize the space.
- No events or parties are allowed. No unauthorized visitors, otherwise they will be billed at the same rate as an extra overnight guest.
- Mail and packages should not be sent to this address without prior authorization.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No wet wipes, personal hygiene products, feminine products, food, etc. should be flushed at any time. If it is found that anything other than toilet paper has been flushed and messes up the system, you will be charged for damages that are incurred.
- Be respectful of the space. Remember…this is a home and not a hotel. So please pick up after yourself and do your best to leave it as you found it, which includes throwing away leftovers and food you’ve brought with you.
- Please remove shoes upon entering. It helps keep the space clean for everyone, especially when it’s rainy or snowy.
- Free parking is available on streets nearby or I can provide parking stickers to park on my street for $2 per sticker per day.
- Please submit an inquiry by clicking on “Contact Host” if you’re looking to book for more than 2 people to ensure I have rooms to accommodate everyone.
- We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities or for the loss of guest personal belongings, or valuables. Please note if you’re bringing the kids with you, the unit is not toddler or baby-proofed, so again, we are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
- If you have a pet, be sure to notify me. $10 pet fee per pet.
- Again…Ask if there's anything you need. I can't turn your frown upside down if you haven't told me.
- If you have read these house rules and agree to them, please confirm via message and say "DUNZO!"
I will summarize the house rules in one phrase: “Be respectful." I put a lot of time and effort and take pride in offering the best stay and experience that I can, but over the course of time, there have been some less than stellar experiences wit...read more
There are LOTS of great restaurants, coffee shops, bars, stores, music venues, parks and other attractions in the neighborhood. Bustling and trendy Wicker Park & Bucktown and Logan Square are both a 10-minute walk or just 1 stop on the train. A definite area to visit. I already mentioned the coffee shop Ipsento. It's considered one of the best coffee shops in town. If you want to have food delivered, Grubhub is a great place to find a variety of quality restaurants that deliver
There is free parking on the streets nearby. Permit parking is available on my street but I can get you parking passes for $2 each with enough notice. If you are flying into the city, the Blue Line will bring you directly from O'Hare airport. Five more stops on the train will take you to the loop for business or recreation in about 15-20 minutes. If you are arriving from Midway airport on the Orange Line, it will take you around 45 minutes to arrive to get here. Besides the train, there are buses that can help take you anywhere you need. And of course, there are also taxis galore if you don't wish to use public transit.
There are LOTS of great restaurants, coffee shops, bars, stores, music venues, parks and other attractions in the neighborhood. Bustling and trendy Wicker Park & Bucktown and Logan Square are both a 10-minute walk or just 1 stop on the train. A definite area to visit. I already mentioned the coff...read more
Travel with peace of mind while connecting with the gay community. As the largest gay hotelier in the world, misterb&b guarantees secure payments, Booking insurance Coverage, and a customer support team that is at your service.
It is up to the host to ask for a security deposit. If there is a security deposit on the listing, the amount is displayed underneath the price per night.
A confirmation e-mail with the contact information of your host will be sent to your e-mail address upon a successful reservation. Login to your misterb&b account and visit My travels. Here you will find the status and details of all your reservations and booking requests.