Located on the sunny Mezzegra hillside and boasting breath taking lake views towards the Central Lake and the Bay of Lenno, this modern 3 bed penthouse offers an exclusive getaway for 6! Oozing style, functionality and home comfort, the split level retreat provides an effortless setting from which to kick off your shoes, relax and entertain. With gorgeous oak flooring and cherry wood window frames complementing the beautiful solid wood furniture and luxury finishes, the retreat offers an appealing home-from-home on Lake Como.
The luxury retreat features a private garage and is close to ample free parking too. The local amenities of Mezzegra are close to hand and the residence is just a 5 minute stroll down the hillside from the lovely tourist delights of Lenno.
Very well placed for reaching the walking routes, lidos, villa attractions, famous resort towns and the Central Lake ferry links, the peaceful charming location is idyllic, as well as convenient!
Open Plan Living room
With beautiful lake views to take in from the large picture windows and adjoining private terrace, the bright open plan living room boasts a spectacular back drop for all seasons. Equipped with all the must-have mod cons and oozing a combination of 21st century style and homely elegance, the open plan space offers an inviting space for day-night relaxing and entertaining.
• Furnished with a cosy white linen sofa and stylish easy chairs
• Accompanied by an elegant lake view dining area for 6
• Complemented by WIFI access and an entertainment system that offers a flat screen SAT TV, DVD player, music stereo and a DVD and CD library
• For timeless moments together, the living room also offers classic books and board games
Situated adjacently to the spacious open plan living room, the fully-equipped kitchen provides a carefree setting for culinary fans to prepare delicious family meals and memorable dinner parties. With chic white cabinets complementing stainless steel work tops, it offers a sleek accompaniment to the traditional dining area.
• Newly fitted with a gas range cooker, oven, microwave, coffee machine, toaster and large fridge freezer
• Accompanied by a full set of cooking utensils and crockery
• Opportunity to eat at the indoor dining area for 6 or out on the lake view terrace; to the pergola covered alfresco dining area
Each of the retreat’s 3 bedrooms offer a restful ambience and a boutique level of style and comfort. Ideal for 3 couples travelling together, groups of friends or grown-up family groups of 6, the holiday home provides a sense of tranquillity that is perfect for savouring a good night’s rest or a tempting guilt-free slumber.
• Perfect for guests staying, the 1st bedroom is situated to the main entrance floor of the retreat
• A beautiful sumptuous room that is furnished with a comfortable double bed, bedside tables and a useful built-in-wardrobe
• Offers direct access out onto a sunny lake view balcony
• Situated opposite a contemporary fitted shower room
• A lovely boutique bedroom with king size bed, bedside tables and a built-in wardrobe
• Offers direct access out onto a sunny lake view balcony
• An equally-stylish bedroom furnished, with a sumptuous double bed, bedside tables and a built-in wardrobe
• Contemporary bathroom situated by the first bedroom, on the entrance floor
• Fitted with a power shower, wash basin, vanity mirror, WC and bidet
• Hairdryer provided
• Chic full bathroom situated by the 2 bedrooms on the upper floor
• Fitted with a bath tub and shower, a wash basin, vanity mirror, WC, bidet and washing machine
The TV in the living room offers Sky TV, whilst outside a BBQ features to the dining area.
Enjoying a peaceful lake view setting, guests can easily soak up the breath taking views from the private balconies, or out on the spacious private terrace. Here, a pergola covered alfresco dining area features next to a sunny garden seating area, perfect for daytime relaxing and evening aperitivos.
A private garage conveniently features onsite, whilst free ample public parking also features nearby.
Nestled up on the sunny Mezzegra hillside, the lake views and peaceful serenity of the area provide an enchanting base from which to soak up the Central Lake highlights. The services and local amenities of Mezzegra are complemented by the lakeside restaurants, sandy beach Lido and Villa Balbianello attraction of neighbouring Lenno, whilst in the opposite direction, the restaurants, bars, lidos, ferry links and Villa Carlotta attraction of Tremezzina provide equally enticing distractions. A wealth of activities are waiting to be enjoyed all along the central western shore; from swimming, boat rental, water sports, hiking and golf to tennis, cycling, fine dining and sightseeing. Further afield, the Jungle Raider Park and Bellagio outdoor sport centre along the eastern shore, and the nearby Italian Alp ski resorts all offer adrenaline-fuelled excitement. Mezzegra is well-serviced with a Como and Menaggio bus service, a main lake road and close proximity to the Central Lake ferry stops.
Located on the sunny Mezzegra hillside and boasting breath taking lake views towards the Central Lake and the Bay of Lenno, this modern 3 bed penthouse offers an exclusive getaway for 6! Oozing style, functionality and home comfort, the split level retreat provides an effortless setting from which to kick off your shoes, relax and entertain. With gorgeo...Read more
Travel with peace of mind while connecting with the gay community. As the largest gay hotelier in the world, misterb&b guarantees secure payments, Booking insurance Coverage, and a customer support team that is at your service.
It is up to the host to ask for a security deposit. If there is a security deposit on the listing, the amount is displayed underneath the price per night.
A confirmation e-mail with the contact information of your host will be sent to your e-mail address upon a successful reservation. Login to your misterb&b account and visit My travels. Here you will find the status and details of all your reservations and booking requests.