Help us continue to create a more welcoming world: Join our Crowdfunding Campaign (from $100 USD) and become an investor in misterb&b!
Our 11 ft ceiling home, enclosed backyard that boasts of citrus trees, is located in the heart of Savannah, near Forsyth Park, Gingerbread house, Krogers, and a huge variety of restaurants. All are within biking, walking, Uber or busline distance. We are close to all of the action in Savannah without the headache of traffic. Our home is cozy and warm and eclectic with each room having its own theme. Recently renovated home in the Victorian area of Savannah, minutes away from downtown. Great location and close enough to walk, take Uber, bike or take bus line to most of Savannah's great feature attractions. House is fully furnished, with a full sized kitchen, all utilities included, and a great back yard if you are wanting to take it easy and just grill out! This is a diverse neighborhood and is very charming. Our neighbors are sweet and we have a local seafood restaurant called Davids that is wonderful, but sometimes busy on Friday and Saturday nights. Our neighborhood is being restored in stages but is not noisy.
We are growing our own lemons, kumquats,tangerines, avocados, and tangelos! We want this to be a relaxing place for people to enjoy. Come be a part of this!
For those of you who have small children, or are concerned about safety, we have an excellent police force in our neighborhood, as well as security cameras and motion sensors that monitor the outside of our home. We also have 8 foot fence enclosing back yard with lock. We do suggest Uber or Lyft if you are wanting to take in the night life without the hassle and as this is a city. This is the type of place that college age women walk alone on a Saturday night. The neighborhood is going through some renovation, and there are some homes that still need it. Be aware that the house next door had a fire so it doesn't look too good yet but it will. While I do not provide meals, you will have full access to a fully equipped kitchen that should meet all of your cooking needs. We also provide paper products should you not want to be doing dishes on your vacation.
We offer 30, 60 and 90 day rentals for corporate. tourists, construction workers and SCAD students, as well as extend a welcome place to stay to traveling foreigners. Having lived overseas, we love meeting interesting people from all sorts of walks of life.
This property is not for commercial use unless permission is given IN WRITING prior to your stay.
Our 11 ft ceiling home, enclosed backyard that boasts of citrus trees, is located in the heart of Savannah, near Forsyth Park, Gingerbread house, Krogers, and a huge variety of restaurants. All are within biking, walking, Uber or busline distance. We are close to all of the action in Savannah without the headache of traffic. Our home is cozy and warm an...Leia mais
Welcome! We are glad to have you here and we hope that you will respect our home and property like we have. We put a lot of time and effort into our home and while not everything is perfect (it is 109 years old!) we do all we can to try and make you feel comfortable. I am sure there are things we have missed but we hope you take with you the overall feeling of a great vacation with you when you leave.
Here are a few house rules:
1. No smoking inside of the house. I am severely allergic and asthmatic and I can not have any smoke inside, sorry.
2. When using the washer and dryer off the back porch of the kitchen, please be courteous to anybody staying in the carriage house, in that when your laundry is finished washing, you put clothes into dryer immediately, and same goes for the dryer. That way, everyone can make full use of these amenities.
3. You are welcome to use any dishes, spices, etc that are in the house, the only requirement is that you leave them on the premises. Also, please wash/dry your dishes before leaving. There will be a cleaning fee of $100 in addition to the fee you will already have paid which will be assessed if this is not followed.
4. Please place used towels/linens except for comforters in downstairs bath tub when you check out. Please place used sheets in the downstairs bathroom tub, except for wet clothing, which we want hung over the tub.
5. Please make sure that fire is out when you are done using the grill.
6. Enjoy the backyard. The smell from the citrus trees is great and it is private and relaxing.
7. Please be courteous of our neighbors. The noise ordinance is in effect from 10 pm to 8 am. We ask that you never have the music on loud. If you can hear the music in front of the house, so can our neighbors. This is a residential area, and they do not appreciate loud parties.
8. There aren't to be any illegal drugs on or about the premises ever. Alcohol off site is not allowed. Please adhere to these rules as per the city ordinances
9. Not for commercial use unless given written permission by the owner prior to your stay.
10. We have a neighborhood cat that has adopted us, Oreo, but she is an outdoor cat ONLY as again I am highly allergic. She is not permitted inside. She is harmless and can be quite charming as she chooses.
11. Please use Uber or your cars for evening transport as this is a city and you should be aware of your surroundings as you would be anywhere. There is taxi service here as well. Walking can be done, I am only thinking of your safety as you are in an unfamiliar place. We have a two car limit however there is a parking deck near by should you need this.
12. Please refer to the manual on the dining room table, as this provides you with house information, departure info, local restaurants, grocery stores, bars etc along with addresses for you to use your GPS to navigate easily around our city.
13. On Thursday evenings, Savannah street cleans our street so please either park across from the house or right around the corner so you will not obtain a ticket. Any tickets you incur will be your own responsibility just as any personal property stolen, left outside, etc is your responsibility.
14. There are not to be any guests on the premises other than what you have paid for, and if for some reason you have them anyway and they get hurt, you will be liable for them. You are also liable for any damage they may do while they are here. Any time you stay with us, you are fully responsible for everything that happens in this home, and will be liable.
We want you to fully enjoy your experience in Savannah and all we ask is that you keep our house beautiful so that you, and others, can enjoy it for future visits to come.
I will contact you a week prior to your stay to give you further instructions on the home, like keys, etc. If you have any questions, please email me here or at the cell phone I have provided. I DO text so you can do that as well.
We appreciate the opportunity to give you a peek into our world here in Savannah, and we hope that you have such a great time that you come back and bring your friends and family too! Thank you for choosing us~
Welcome! We are glad to have you here and we hope that you will respect our home and property like we have. We put a lot of time and effort into our home and while not everything is perfect (it is 109 years old!) we do all we can to try and make ...leia mais
Gingerbread house, Forsyth Park, Club One, local bars and fabulous restaurants too numerous to mention here. I have an extensive list in a manual in our home to assist with this. River Street is about a 10 minute drive from the house. Tybee beach is about a 30 minute drive. We are located very near the Historic District as well as being in the Victorian District. We are in the Starland area of Savannah which is a beautiful up and coming area for the arts community.
Gingerbread house, Forsyth Park, Club One, local bars and fabulous restaurants too numerous to mention here. I have an extensive list in a manual in our home to assist with this. River Street is about a 10 minute drive from the house. Tybee beach is about a 30 minute drive. We are located very ne...leia mais
Viaje com total paz de espírito enquanto contacta a comunidade gay. Na qualidade de maior serviço de hotelaria gay do mundo, o misterb&b garante pagamentos seguros, Cobertura do Seguro de Reserva, e uma equipa de apoio ao cliente à sua inteira disposição.
Depende do anfitrião pedir ou não o pagamento de um depósito de segurança. Caso exista um depósito de segurança no anúncio, o valor é apresentado abaixo do preço por noite.
Após uma reserva bem-sucedida, será enviado um email de confirmação com a informação de contacto do anfitrião para o seu endereço de email. Entre na sua conta misterb&b e visite Minhas viagens. Aqui, encontrará o estado e os detalhes de todas as suas reservas e pedidos de reserva.