Founded in April 2013 in Paris, France and incorporated in Delaware early 2014, misterb&b is a marketplace connecting like-minded travellers and hosts in the gay community. misterb&b is now a team of 25 people with offices in Paris (France), Los Angeles (Usa), Lima (Peru). The gay community is able to list, discover, and book welcoming accommodations worldwide with 60,000 hosts in over 134 countries. misterb&b is more than just a sharing economy company, actually serving as a catalyst for the gay community to connect in real life and share experiences on a global scale.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating and maintaining our community building upon our growing base of hosts and travelers
- Engaging with our community and ensuring everyone has a positive brand experience via outbound calls, emails, and social media channels (vs. inbound customer care) Owning the relationship of misterb&b and its community (social media, newsletter)
- Creating special events and promotions Based on listening to the community, advocating product changes to improve the customer experience
- Assisting in the launch of misterb&b in new cities with organizing meet-up
- Managing social media, newsletter, and referral programs
- Developing, testing, and optimizing misterb&b’s social media strategy
- Helping develop localized press strategies and relationships
- Managing our affiliation program Brainstorming sweepstakes and promotional ideas, drafting the plan and negotiating with potential partners
- Developing new relationships with gay media/blogers/twitter users for cross promotions
Excellent communication and written skills — you’ll be the point person with our community daily through email, on the phone, at events/meetups, and through our customer service platform
Empathetic — you can relate to our users and are eager to assist in solving problems
Go Getter — you never say no to a challenge and you’re willing to do a wide spectrum of tasks if needed
Previous experience in operations/community management/sales/marketing is a big plus.
You’re a tech-savvy “go getter” who is ambitious and smart with a positive attitude. You have excellent communication skills, and you’re excited about the chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing startups in the gay market. You’re not afraid to get scrappy and resourceful, and you always go above and beyond what’s expected of you. You have a passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written. You are passionate about misterb&b and the sharing economy. Being a misterb&b host is a plus.
Fluent english speaker, Social Media, Customer Service, Social Media Marketing, Community Management, Customer Relationship Management, Community Building, Communication & Writing Skills, Creativity, Community Engagement, Event Planning, Local Marketing, Event Management, Community Outreach, Onboarding, Customer Onboarding
Job position based in Paris, 75008, France
Please send your CV in english: email@example.com
To succeed in this mission, we need to provide a uniquely tailored experience for our users. We are looking for new and young talent to help us manage the satisfaction of our community. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to help others and to resolve problems, which can arise with any new start-up company. The objective is simple, share the misterb&bLOVE with all our users.
- An active team player. You are ready to problem solve and help our clients throughout the day.
- An independent worker. You have exceptional organization skills. You are afraid to get stuck in with hundreds of e-mails and calls from misterb&b users each month.
- Courteous. You understand how to talk to clients on the phone and equally you are able to write in an eloquent manner in e-mails. You will be one of the voices of misterb&b.
- Fun. You are a charismatic person who isn’t afraid of talking to new people; you are flexible, outgoing and motivated to help other to build something new and fun and to share it with the world.
-You will be in charge of providing our users with an incredible customer service and to help more and more of our clients feel more than satisfied with the misterb&b experience. You will have many opportunities to improve skills:
-Manager all kinds of situations: calm worried travelers and turn them into our best ambassadors.
-Reply quickly to a high volume of messages and questions from our users.
-Help users with the process payment from all over the world.
-Offer a high quality service to our clientele through our e-mail support platform.
-Localize our users by giving them the best service possible so that they fall in love with misterb&b and use us regularly.
-You are active online and familiar with social media.
- You have a solid background in editing and proofreading; blog experience appreciated.
- You are eager to help others and provide the best follow up service possible (the service you have always wanted from a hotline.)
-You are a problem solver and can find quick solutions.
-You know how to balance multiple issues at once and resolve them efficiently.
-You like to work independently in an environment with little structure.
-BAC + 2, +3, Master/MBA
- Strong command of English language is MANDATORY
-Desire to help others
-You support misterb&b and are excited at the idea of sharing your passion
-Convention de Stage needed, or contrat d’alternance
-Interns will be based in Paris 8ème (Metro: Liège or Place de Clichy)
-Legal intern wage of €508.20/month for interns
Type of contract: Internship
Location: Paris, France – 8th district
The booking manager will join the sales management team, and will be supervised by one of misterb&b co-founders:
• Explain to new users how the platform works,
• Find apartments that fit guests’ requests,
• Check availability for last minute requests or long-term rentals. Connect guests and hosts.
• Assist users if any question or problem.
• Take part in the reporting process.
In addition to this mission, the booking manager may contribute to communication actions targeted to the guests (street marketing, meetups, etc.). Profile :
• The booking manager needs to be rigorous and organized, to have excellent social skills and to be at ease with phoning
• He (she) must be tenacious and obstinate,
• He must have good command of Microsoft Office applications,
• Excellent writing skills,
• Excellent English, written and spoken: preferably native English speaker
Educational level : Students, degree / master degree level
misterb&b is recruiting freelance photographers! Are you passionate about photography and looking for a part-time job which will help you earn money while doing what you love? Good news, misterb&b is looking for freelance photographers based in each major city of the world. You should be a confirmed photographer with strong skills in composition, lighting and technique. Your graphic eye and your sense of observation should help you achieve quality photographs to bring our renters full satisfaction. To fulfill your mission, you will have to have semi-professional equipment (ideally a wide-angle lens) to photograph flats and houses in the best possible conditions. Are you reactive and motivated?
Do you think you have what it takes to be a misterb&b photographer? Then send us your application, specifying your city, as well as a portfolio here.