A few days ago, the Figaroscope published a list of 100 things one needs to do once in one's life in Paris. This list has inspired us and we thought of a bucket list of 50 gay things to be done in Paris. Thank to all the people who helped, especially David, Seb, Pierre-Ange, Loïc, Roman, Cedric and all the others!). This is it.
What about you? What is your score?!
1. Have a beer and shiver on the sidewalk of the Cox bar, in the winter, during the happy hours.
2. Try, more or less discreetly, to photograph the Go-go Dancer in the shower of the Raidd Bar.
3. Run like hell on Place de la Republique on a Saturday night at 0:58 to make sure you get to the Scream Club with your free pass!
4. Have a picnic at Les Buttes Chaumont, on the first warm days of spring.
5. Check-in at Place Vendome on Facebook just to show off to your friends while your are in fact at the grocery store!
6. Buy a "baguette magique" brioche at Legay Choc, just to feel less lonely on winter evenings!
7. Try and make up your mind between a "José Bové" and "the 22 V'la" burger at Les Marroniers!
8. Try unsuccessfully to study, lying on the banks of the Seine, in "Queer Beach", at the Tuileries. Many cuties to stare at!
10. Flirt at the BHV, in the DIY department.
11. Tour the Paris fire stations in the early morning, in order to spy on the firemen gym sessions.
12. Bike Le Marais on a Vélib', hoping to run over Mr Prince Charming.
13. Go to the basement of Les Mots à la Bouche book store pretending to be photo amateur, just to stare at the erotic photography books.
14. Catch a taxi Place de la Concorde on a Sunday at 6 o'clock in the morning 'out of the Club Sandwich, disguised, in panties and perched on 6 inches heels!
15. Wait in line for 2 hours on a Sunday afternoon in the sun on the terrace of Le Rosa Bonheur trying yo reach the bar to grab a glass of rosé.
16. Register at Gym Louvre, just to convince friends that you spend your days playing sports.
17. Speak ill about Têtu magazine without having even red it in three months. By the way, the new version is really good!
18. Go and see a show of Yvette Leglaire at the Point Virgule. Or go and see Michou at "Chez Michou" also works.
19. Tempt fate and get lost in the labyrinths of the gardens of the Louvre bushes.
20. Go out to the Spyce, just to see if a year later, it is still really crowded.
22. Never set foot in the store Abercrombie & Fitch from the Champs Elysees, because it's so much more chic to go to the New York City one
23. Turn for a whole Sunday afternoon in the corridors of the Sun City and see if you end up skeptical or not
25. Turn on Grindr in the metro, to see if the pretty boy sitting in front is connected
26. Go to Boy'z Bazaar just to nab the latest flyers and free gay magazines
27. Have a drink at L'Impact, looking very relaxed
28. Buy your Christmas tree at Leroy Merlin near Les Halles
29. Test all of Paris brunches on Sunday afternoons
30. Swear that, no, you have never set foot in Le Dépot
31. Assumed to have swerved to his regime in a crisp cone strawberries in Berthillon
32. Try a new hair cut at Space Hair Paris
33. Go to the Bercy concert hall to see Madonna, Kylie or Rihanna
34. Get a sunburn on your chest, a day of Gay Pride Parade
35. Ask your best friend, who has a car (unlike you) to bring back some candles from a suburban Ikea shop
36. Appear on a picture in Sensitif magazine
37. Search desperately on Googlemap for the gay area, once arrived at the Bois de Vincennes
38. Eat a cheddar "gros calibre bourrin" at Le Kofi du Marais
39. Go working out at Club Med Gym Palais Royal to enjoy the doorless showers
40. Stare at the boys in bathing suits Les Halles, pretending to wait for a friend before going to the movies
41. Spent an evening partying at Crazyvores / Follivores and end up being drunk
42. Get to know your neighbors from the next table at the past 4Pat restaurant
43. Sit outside having coffee on the Beaubourg Café terrace and spend your afternoon criticizing the guys who walk by
44. Go for a romantic drink on the terrace of the Printemps
45. Push the IEM door ensuring that no one saw you
46. Make an appointment with a friend in front of the Quick Hôtel de Ville
47. Feel unsynced with the world in the metro, going home from a night club at 8 in the morning while everybody else is going to work
48. Spend the day with friends at Disneyland Paris and try to flirt with cast-members
49. Hunt down the latest swimwear trends at Les Dessous d'Apollon to be sure to be on top on the beach of Barcelona
50. Register on myGayTrip.com and check out good deals, rates with all partner venues! Any other ideas?
It's your turn! Share them with us make this Top 50 become a Top 100! email@example.com